Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day...as always slightly late.

I am terrible at being on time for all things, including acknowledging things like holidays celebrating people. So, it's now 2am the day after Father's Day and I am finally sitting down to post a bit about the greatest guy in the world, my dad.


Things to know about my dad.

1. He's a superhero.
2. He's Italian.
3. He's like really Italian. Like SUPER Italian.
4. He's an Italian super hero.


5. He's super smart. Especially at math. And money. And Italy. And soccer.
6. Ok. Super smart at all things in life.
7. He's one of the hardest working people on the planet. 
8. He used to wear his hair in a fro with really tight jeans.


9. He's incredibly photogenic. Seriously. I didn't get this from him.
10. He's unbelievably and wildly supportive, loving, caring and understanding. I wouldn't be the person I am today without him and I am very lucky to have him as a dad!

That is all. Happy Father's Day (yesterday) to all you great dads out there. I hope you enjoyed your day and got presents and ate pasta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment